Submission is closed. Registration is still open until April 9, 2021.
Next to invited speakers and a workshop, people have contributed:
- Present your research in 15 min
- 5 min for discussion and comments
- The best talk will be awarded with a small prize.
- Show your research in A1 format
- The poster sessions will last 1.5 hours, in which you have time to explain and discuss your poster with other scientists.
- The best poster will receive with a small prize.
- Pitch your research in 3 minutes so that everyone can understand it.
- Use maximum two slides to do so.
- Non-scientists and Scientists from other fields than microbiology will evaluate how well they could follow you.
- The best (and/or funniest) elevator pitch wins a small prize.